Monday, June 28, 2010

Tomorrow, Tomorrow!

Tomorrow I will wake up early here in Atlanta (yes, I am in Atlanta right now!), probably eat a quick breakfast with the lovely Miss Erin Douglass (who will be visiting the farm in a few weeks), get myself to the airport, rent a car (my first time ever doing this - I'm excited!), and DRIVE TO THE FARM!

The rest of the gang's already there, and I can't wait to see their sweet farmer faces.

Looking forward to the drive, looking forward to the dogs, looking forward to my first "straight from the garden" meal.

Wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 29, 2010

    I am so excited for you. This is truly an amazing experience to be a part of. This guy is super jealous. It was nice hearing your voice the other day. Good luck!
    Peace

    ReplyDelete