Wednesday, May 5, 2010

This is a test

Hello Everyone!

I have a feeling this is going to be an exciting, beautiful, dynamic, and educational summer for me. I thought I would start a blog in order to share and record all of it.

Today is the Preface.

Tonight I will drive to Sacramento where I will catch a midnight flight to Houston. I will spend a couple of early morning hours in Houston, and then I will fly to Little Rock. When I arrive in Litte Rock Hailey will pick me up (probably in the truck), and I will head out to get my first glimpse of the farm. I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it. I can't wait to meet the rest of the bunch including the goats, the chickens, and the new puppy!!

This weekend will be the first time the entire group of us will be in the same place at the same time. We'll be doing some planting, some planning, and generally having fun with one another as we get ready for our big summer.

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment